SPICE UP YOUR LIFE! There’s so many ways to enjoy ginger and get the benefits too. Here’s some simple drink recipes to get you started!
I’m really excited because I found a new way to finally enjoy ginger again! I have always been a big believer in incorporating ginger into my diet because of it’s health benefits. However since I started chemotherapy my taste for it hasn’t been the same and I found the taste of ginger made me feel sick. The truth is I’ve been avoiding it since I started treatment. I finally found something to help me out and give me some more options in the health & fun department!
The SodaStream FIZZI One Touch has been brought into my life at the best time. I received my SodaStream yesterday & the first thing I made was a ginger ale! I found a whole new way to enjoy some of my favourite fresh ingredients & also have some alternative drink ideas to spice things up!
Here’s my Ginger Ale meets Mojito Spring into Summer Drink recipe:
- Fill your SodaStream bottle with regular tap water and fizz on level 2
- Grate 1/2 piece of Fresh Ginger and chop the other half (approximately 1/4 cup)
- Use melon baller on buy Gabapentin online without dr approval 1/2 a melon to get the right size melon balls
- Pick 3-5 sprigs of fresh mint
- Squeeze the juice of 1/2 a lime, saving the other half for garnish
- Combine ingredients in mixing glass and serve
Other ginger favourites!
strattera generic canada Warm Vegan Golden Milk
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk
- 1 to 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger, or to taste (2-inch size knob)
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- A pinch of fine sea salt
- A pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 tsp organic local honey
- Add cinnamon stick in drink to serve
Start by heating the coconut milk add all ingredients and let simmer for a couple minutes. Strain and serve!
Ginger Ice Cubes
An easy way to preserve and add to anything!
Blend or grate & add a little water freeze. Add to tea, soups, smoothies, or hot water.
http://bludotsolutions.com/util/login.aspx Why ginger? 10 Reasons to Add Ginger to Your Life.
- Potent anti-inflammatory & natural pain killer
- Has Gingerol when heated it converts to Zingerone which helps with nausea & motion sickness
- Immune boosting
- Aids in digestion
- Can lower blood sugars
- Can lower cholesterol levels
- May improve brain function
- Can help fight infection
- Ginger contains a substance that may help prevent cancer