click here to find out more SPICE UP YOUR LIFE! There’s so many ways to enjoy ginger and get the benefits too. Here’s some simple drink recipes to get you started!
I’m really excited because I found a new way to finally enjoy ginger again! I have always been a big believer in incorporating ginger into my diet because of it’s health benefits. However since I started chemotherapy my taste for it hasn’t been the same and I found the taste of ginger made me feel sick. The truth is I’ve been avoiding it since I started treatment. I finally found something to help me out and give me some more options in the health & fun department!
The SodaStream FIZZI One Touch has been brought into my life at the best time. I received my SodaStream yesterday & the first thing I made was a ginger ale! I found a whole new way to enjoy some of my favourite fresh ingredients & also have some alternative drink ideas to spice things up!
Here’s my Ginger Ale meets Mojito Spring into Summer Drink recipe:
- Fill your SodaStream bottle with regular tap water and fizz on level 2
- Grate 1/2 piece of Fresh Ginger and chop the other half (approximately 1/4 cup)
- Use melon baller on http://clothesprinting.co.uk/72987-viagra-pill-cost.html 1/2 a melon to get the right size melon balls
- Pick 3-5 sprigs of fresh mint
- Squeeze the juice of 1/2 a lime, saving the other half for garnish
- Combine ingredients in mixing glass and serve
Other ginger favourites!
http://jchristinaphotography.com/79756-prescription-strength-pepcid.html differentiate Warm Vegan Golden Milk
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk
- 1 to 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger, or to taste (2-inch size knob)
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- A pinch of fine sea salt
- A pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 tsp organic local honey
- Add cinnamon stick in drink to serve
Start by heating the coconut milk add all ingredients and let simmer for a couple minutes. Strain and serve!
fluoxetine price Ginger Ice Cubes
An easy way to preserve and add to anything!
Blend or grate & add a little water freeze. Add to tea, soups, smoothies, or hot water.
yaz price renew Why ginger? 10 Reasons to Add Ginger to Your Life.
- Potent anti-inflammatory & natural pain killer
- Has Gingerol when heated it converts to Zingerone which helps with nausea & motion sickness
- Immune boosting
- Aids in digestion
- Can lower blood sugars
- Can lower cholesterol levels
- May improve brain function
- Can help fight infection
- Ginger contains a substance that may help prevent cancer