cliquez ceci These are the healthiest most delicious brownies I’ve ever made!
https://elsudoeste.com.ar/40021-dts11596-chat-comunidad-de-madrid.html I love baking with sweet potatoes they’re sweetness is amazing in desserts, especially healthy ones.I absolutely love these & so does everyone else! They are a hit every time I bring these along with me. If you use all clean, healthy ingredient options in these they are completely guilt free. These brownies are rich & fudgy and very filling.
1 cup rolled oats (certified gluten-free are the best)
2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp fine salt
1 packed cup cooked sweet potato – no skin (usually one sweet potato medium sized)
2/3 cup pure maple syrup
1/2 cup raw creamy unsalted almond butter
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
For the almond butter swirl:
1/2 cup raw creamy unsalted almond butter (runny no sugar no salt)
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- Boil water & add chopped & peeled pieces of sweet potato for about 12mins (check with fork) or you can steam them for about the same amount of time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8×8 baking pan with coconut oil or olive ( I like using a silicone brush).
- In a high-speed blender process the oats until a fine flour forms (about 60 seconds on high speed). This creates your oat flour.The blender should be completely dry for this to work well. Transfer this homemade oat flour to a large mixing bowl and mix in the other dry ingredients (cocoa powder, salt and baking powder).
- To the blender add all the wet ingredients: cooked sweet potato, maple syrup, almond butter, olive oil and vanilla. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until well combined and transfer to the mixing bowl. Stir or use a hand mixer to combine the dry and wet ingredients until a thick and fudgy batter forms. Transfer to the prepared baking pan and use a spatula to spread out into an even layer.
- Next, prepare the almond butter swirl. Make sure the almond butter oils are stirred in well so it’s as liquids as possible. Use a one-cup glass measuring cup and a spoon to combine the almond butter, maple syrup and salt.
- To the brownie pan, add dots of the almond butter mixture and swirl with a chopstick or knife.
- Bake on the center rack for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for 45 minutes. Slice & serve (the brownies are really fudgy so you may need to wipe your knife clean between cuts)
- Store leftovers in an airtight container & refrigerate for up to 5 days… they don’t usually last that long 😉